With iPod device in hand, you can enjoy videos and movies when you are traveling, boring. Everyone wants to transfer DVD movies to their iPod for one reason or another; however most of them don't know how to finish the DVD transfer to the iPod. This guide will tell you how to transfer/convert/rip DVD movies on your iPod then you can watch any DVD movies at anytime, anywhere.
If you want to transfer DVD movie to watch on your iPod you will have to convert the DVD to the iPod video Format. So one question will be arisen "What video formats iPod support". Generally speaking, the most common video format for iPod is MP4.To get the job done quickly and efficiently you will need a good DVD to iPod converter.
Another question is coming out subsequently. What is the so-called good program? Of course, the first thing should taken into consideration is the video, audio quality, speed, as well as user friendly interface. Besides, the DVDs types it supported is another very important factor. If it is free, then everything goes to be perfect.
Consider all the factors above, WinX Free DVD to iPod Converter might be a wise choice.
Step 1: Download WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper right now.
Step 2: Then, insert the DVD you choose to be transferred, you will begin the transfer process by click "DVD Disc" button.
Step 3: You can preview the DVD movies and select the output format, as well as change parameter and output fold as your need.
Step 4: The last thing you need to do is just to click "RUM" button. You don't need to stay before your computer during the transfer process. Your computer will be shut down automatically after the conversion is completed.
1. You can clip video segment drag the scroll bar below the preview window to set the conversion start and end time.
2. The Parameters can be changed according to your requirement, including video resolution, video frame rate, etc.
3. Two options are provided after clicking "Start" button, one is "Open output folder when conversion completed", the other is "Shut download computer when conversion completed". You can choose the one as you need.
Step 1. Install and launch WinX MediaTrans and connect your iPod with computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Click "Video" icon on the interface to turn into the video transferring window. (If adding audio to iPod, you are supposed to click "Music Manager" icon.)
Step 3. Click "Add Video" button on the top tool-bar to select target videos you'd like to add to iPod from computer.
Tips: "Video Recorded" and "Movies" groups in your iPhone can not be allowed to add videos; You can also drag the video on computer directly into the program.
Step 4. Hit "Sync" button at the right bottom to start transferring videos to iPhone from PC/Mac. 1GB video can be transferred within 1 minute.
WinX MediaTrans Detailed Features Review:
• Add 4K/HD/SD videos/movies to iPhone iPad iPod from computer or in reverse with no quality loss.
• Auto convert any video to MP4 as well as auto rotate video to fit for iPhone iPad iPod full screen playback.
• Export iPhone iPad photos to PC/Mac hard drive to free up more space for your iPhone iPad at No.1 fast speed.
• Transfer music/songs between computer and iPhone iPad iPod with zero data loss. Manage and edit iDevice music/playlists.
• Amazingly fast. Extremely easy-to-use. Smooth and stable. [100% clean and safe]
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.