The DVD of hot movie A Good Day to Die Hard, namely the fifth installment of Die Hard film series, started selling on June 4, 2013. Featuring the John McClane character performed by Bruce Willis, and being the first Die Hard film to use Dolby Atmos Surround Mixing, this movie is one of the must-see movies in 2013.
If you have A Good Day to Die Hard on DVD, how to rip DVD Die Hard 5 to make a DVD backup on PC/Macwhile keeping 5.1 Channel Dolby audio? No worries. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum will do you a favor in ripping DVDs of any Die Hard film and serve you in various unexpected ways.
Die Hard is a action movie series all featuring John McClane (Bruce Willis), a New York City and Los Angeles police detective. It includes totally five installments so far, specifically:
1. Die Hard (1988): The story happens on Christmas Eve when McClane comes to re-unite with separated wife Holly in Los Angeles at her company holiday party. Holly left to pursue her career with their two children, and uses her maiden name.
2. Die Hard 2: Die Harder (1990): In Washington, D.C., McClane waits for his wife at Washington Dulles International Airport. Mercenaries led by former U.S. Army Special Forces Colonel Stuart take over the airport communication systems, stranding planes in the air, including the one with McClane's wife.
3. Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995): McClane is back in New York City, separated from his wife, suspended from the police force, and a borderline alcoholic. A terrorist known only as "Simon" threatens to blow up various locations in the city unless McClane will play his twisted version of Simon Says, riddles and challenges.
4. Live Free or Die Hard (2007): McClane is divorced, and estranged from his daughter Lucy. Cyber-terrorists hack into computers at the FBI, who send McClane to bring in computer hacker Matthew "Matt" Farrell for questioning.
5. A Good Day to Die Hard (2013): McClane finds out that his estranged son "Jack" McClane, John Junior (Jai Courtney) was arrested in Moscow for murder. When he arrives at the Moscow courthouse for Jack, Russian terrorists bomb the building and Jack escapes with imprisoned ex-billionaire Yuri Komarov (Sebastian Koch). In an intense car chase, McClane pursues and saves the pair. Jack, unhappy at the unexpected arrival, reluctantly picks up his father.
If you want to play DVD movie A Good Day to Die Hard on portable device in mobile way, at least the following processes are needed:
1. Remove Macrovision copy protections that are set by the DVD producer, 20th Century Fox;
2. Convert DVD Die Hard (5) to a video that can be played on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Xbox, etc;
3. Transfer the device-friendly video of A Good Day to Die Hard from your computer (PC or Mac) to iPhone iPad Android.
A single program can do all these for you. Yes, you can play DVD A Good Day to Die Hard on iOS Android or any mobile devices by using only WinX DVD Ripper Platinum (Windows version) or WinX DVD Ripper for Mac (Mac version) without the help of any third-party software.
Before running the software, please make sure you have already downloaded and installed the latest version of the prevailed DVD backup software WinX DVD Ripper Platinum.
Step 1: Insert the purchased or rented DVD A Good Day to Die Hard in your computer DVD-ROM, click DVD Disc (or ISO Image/Folder, if any) button.
Step 2: Choose output profile. There are over 350+ provided for you to choose, including Apple iPad Mini.
Step 3: Confirm the main title. The DVD ripper will default a main movie title of A Good Day to Die Hard for you. But you can change it by yourself. Besides, the great Merge feature enables you to combine multiple titles to a whole.
Step 4: Optionally browse and change the Destination Folder and press RUN.
After the conversion is completed, you can find the output file and play it on your computer or device freely.
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.
Rip DVD movies to digital formats like DVD to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV, M2TS, MP3 etc., or backup DVD in 3 modes. By easily circumventing copy protection mechanisms, it makes whatever types of DVDs playable on iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android etc.
For PC and Mac only. Go to mobile page.
May Watt is a member of Digiarty. She offers a bunch of tips of how to handle multimedia files (DVD, video files, music etc.) and keeps her focus on tech news about Apple, Google, GoPro, Drone and more.