What is refurbished iPhone? It is the used iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6S, SE or 7 that has been restored, reinstalled or done up to look as good as new for whatever reason, with any of the used tracks being removed, leaving no downloaded app, message or personal information at all.
Should I Buy a Refurbished iPhone?
Should I Buy a Refurbished iPhone? It is a frequently asked question for people who do not need the latest big new thing so much. There's nothing wrong with buying a refurbished phone because it is always cheap and environmental friendly. The main difference between "refurbished iPhone" and "used iPhone" is that whether they have been tested and verified to function properly. Refurbished iPhones are free of defects, while the "used" are not always. Before purchasing a refurbished iPhone, you may need to confirm the seller on eBay, Amazon or Craigslist has good feedback and states with a history of honesty and reliability.
If you have intended to buy a refurbished iPhone or already owned one, you might not have noticed a major value in use – watching DVD movies on the refurbished iPhone. Compared with other handsets, the reset one has larger space to store movies and videos. Before that, you may need a DVD ripper to convert all your DVDs to the video formats compatible with your used iPhone 6(S) Plus/5S/5/4S.
Rip/convert any DVDs to iPhone 3GS - iPhone 7 Plus (refurbished or new) supported MP4/H.264 movie/video files.
There are some ways to distinguish new iPhone with the stolen, used or refurbished:
1. Contact the iPhone's mobile carrier: iPhones are always bound to a specific mobile carrier. For example, an AT&T iPhone is locked to AT&T and will not work on the Verizon network.
2. Check the numbers: If you can contact the owner directly, ask for additional photos of the phone to make sure it matches the product description. You can also check the serial number or IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) of the smartphone.
3. Review Warranty Information: A brand new iPhone will have a warranty, for a period of at least one year. Refurbished phones, however, typically come with 90-day warranties that are issued by third-party warranty companies.
4. Check the external packing of your iPhone: A new iPhone should be physically impeccable. There will be some signs to help you tell whether you are suing a refurbished iPhone, such as an activated water damage sticker.
WinX DVD Ripper for refurbished iPhone is especially designed to convert DVDs to refurbished iPhone. Without the need of making parameter settings manually, users can get all DVDs ripped to iPhone playable video audio formats for playing DVD movies on the refurbished iPhone 4S/5/5S/6/6 Plus in no time with no fuss at all. >> You may also like to check out: Free Movies for iPhone
To convert DVDs to the refurbished iPhone, you need to firstly have the best DVD ripper downloaded and installed properly. Then simply do the following things:
1. Add the source DVD
Add the source DVD disc, ISO image file or VIDEO_TS folder via the button "DVD Disc", "ISO Image", or "Folder" on the top.
2. Choose the output device profile
Here we just take converting Disney DVD Frozen to the cheap used Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus as an example: click on Apple Device -> to iPhone Video -> iPhone 6, Plus (MPEG4) as the most recommended for this.
3. Just start and go
If deeming necessary, you can set the output folder to save the converted video or make any other settings provided on the UI. Otherwise, hit "RUN" button and make it start.
After tens of minutes, you can get the entire feature-length movie DVD ripped and converted on the hard drive or your PC/Mac. And you can sync it via iTunes for the playback on the new or refurbished iPhone 6 or Plus.
Besides converting DVDs to the refurbished/used iPhone 5S/6/6S/SE/7, WinX DVD Ripper for refurbished iPhone also performs excellently in ripping DVDs to AVI, MPEG4, WMV, FLV, MTS or copying DVDs to DVD files or folders fast. It also has profiles of Samsung, HTC, Sony, WP8, Google, Amazon, Motorola, Lenovo and so on. Download it now to backup your DVD collection!
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.