Microsoft announced Windows 10, the official new version of its Windows OS, on Sep 30, 2014, which now is taken as a perfect successor containing designs that range from the familiar to the very innovative. Most importantly, experts believe that Windows 10 will undo the disaster of Windows 8. So which is better, comparing Windows 10 with Windows 8, seems like a no-brainer. You can choose to upgrade to Windows 10 "technical preview" version right now, if you are a PC expert, or sit tight for the final edition. Next we will show you the new features and improvements for Windows 10.
Rip DVD, ISO image, video folder into any video format for playback on Windows 10/8/7.
To clarify on the ongoing question that keeps popping up of Windows 10 vs Windows 8, we'd like to first of all show you some main attractive new features of the upcoming Windows 10, which is currently under development.
1. Windows 10 Platform
Windows 10 will be for mobile phones, tablets and embedded products, despite the unveiling of only desk version right now, while Windows 7 is designed for people sitting at a desk with a mouse and keyboard. And as we all know, there have been phones running Windows 8, which does run smoothly and faster than any of its predecessor even though fails on other aspects.
2. Windows 10 with Start Menu
Start menu is gone ever since Windows 8 was released. But this time, lucky for us, the familiar Start menu of Windows 7 is back in Windows 10 displayed on the left, bringing with it a new modern interface of Windows 8 as well on the right. An amazing new feature, isn't it? So I guess, Windows 10 vs. Windows 8, Windows 10 wins absolutely at this point.
3. Windows 10 with Multiple Desktop
Compared with Windows 8, one of Windows 10's biggest new features is its snap enhancements. Once you've upgraded to Windows 10, you can have four apps snapped on the same screen with a new "quadrant layout". What's more, Windows 10 also comes with virtual and multiple desktops, showing you other apps running for additional snapping and creating desktops for several projects, which you can switch between.
1. You are allowed to add Recycle Bin icon to both the Start menu and taskbar. Finally Microsoft realized that they can help its Windows 10 users to save time and energy on minimizing everything just to find the Recycle Bin.
2. Windows 10 Start menu is customizable, which means you can freely resize your Start menu in Windows 10. And that cannot be possible on Windows 8. Change the height or the width as you like.
3. Compared with Windows 8, Windows 10 comes with a file explorer which will show you the recent file and most visited folders.
4. Windows 10 vs. Windows 8, Windows 10 is added with a new task-view button on the taskbar.
1. Windows Key-Tab is for opening up Task View. You can add or remove the virtual desktops here.
2. Windows Key-Ctrl-Arrow enables you to switch virtual desktop (right or left).
3. Windows Key-Up arrow is for snapping the current app to the top, while the Windows Key-Down to the bottom.
4. Creates a new virtual desktop by Windows Key-Ctrl-D.
So far, comparing Windows 10 with Windows 8, we are glad to say that Windows 10 seems like far more usable and less confusing than Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. And for your information, Windows 10 is said to launch around the middle of next year. However, you must know that Windows 8 does not support DVD playback, and we cannot be sure if Windows 10 will get this function back. So check out the best windows 10 software for DVD playing here in advance: DVD player software or a DVD ripping software.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – Give you an insanely simple way to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, iPhone 6/Plus, Samsung, HTC, etc on Windows..
Still have problem about what if Windows 10 does not support DVD? Please feel free to Email Us >>
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.