No doubt! iPhone 7 is the hittest gadget in 2016, which has been released on 7 September 2016. Two models featuring different screen size as last generation with thinner design comes. Disappearance of headphone jack makes wireless earphones to be another popular accessary. Certainly, upgraded processor is equipped to guarantee fluency of multi-tasking. If you are an owner-to-be, why not download great ringtones for your new iPhone 7? And here, we will show free iPhone 7 ringtones download and making tips helping you set your favorite music/songs as ringtone.
A great majority of iPhone owners prefer customized ringtones rather than default ones, while the most popular MP3 audio is not compatible with iPhone ringtone format, which is encoded with AAC from 8 to 320Kbps with an extension .m4r, adding some difficulties to get personalized ringtones easily. Therefore, special iPhone ringtones download websites and apps are developed to meet the needs. Next, let's take a look at the best free iPhone ringtones download sites/apps.
Top 5 Free iPhone 7 Ringtones Download Sites
• Audiko – A host offers popular (SMS) ringtones for iPhone with constant updates and lists top ringtones for reference.
Top 5 Free iPhone 7 Ringtones Download Apps
• Ringtones for iPhone – Apart from a huge number of free ringtones, this all-in-one app also allows you to convert iTunes music or record voices as ringtones for iPhone 7/6s/6 etc.
Some people can be satisfied with the ringtones granted by the above-mentioned sites and apps, while some others still fail to find their favorite ringtone files due to limited music sources. Want to free download any music/songs as iPhone 7 ringtone? WinX MediaTrans must be the best helper.
WinX MediaTrans works as iPhone file manager not only featuring file transfer between iPhone and computer but also file organization on iPhone. It enables you to make iPhone ringtones from any music in a few clicks or import downloaded ringtones from computer to iPhone. You can also transfer ringtones to computer and then delete iPhone ringtones with this WinX iPhone ringtone mananger to free up space for iOS (10) upgrading or other purposes. It is fully supports iOS 7.0 or later, including latest iOS 10.
Please download and install WinX MediaTrans on your PC (Windows 10 is compatible). Then, follow the steps to download any music/songs as ringtones for iPhone 7. Note: It also arrives with a Mac version supporting macOS Sierra and lower versions.
Step 1. Launch WinX MediaTrans. Plug in your iPhone 7 to computer via USB cable. If the connection succeeds, the main interface with well-organized function modules will appear automatically. Hit Voice & Ringtone module to access the ringtone page.
Note: Please make sure that iTunes had been installed on your computer once.
Step 2. Hit Ringtone category listed on left sidebar. Then, click Add Ringtone to add a song from computer. After it is added, Make Ringtone button appears. Click it to access ringtone making window. Set start time and end time (within 40 seconds) as you like. After that, click OK.
Step 3. Hit Sync button on the bottom of the page to import the made ringtone to iPhone 7.
In addition, you can directly make songs in your iPhone 7 as ringtone. Back to the main interface and click Music Manager module to enter music page. Move the mouse to the song you want to make ringtone and four small icons will appear. Hit the second "Make Ringtone" icon to get the window for ringtone making. Now, you can trim a segement less than 40 seconds as iPhone 7 ringtone. Finally, hit Sync button to finish the task.
The software developer advocates downloading and making iPhone ringtone for personal use. Still have some trouble about iPhone 7 ringtone downloads and making? Please feel free to Email Us >>
• Make songs from iPhone (7) or computer as ringtone and transfer ringtones between iPhone and computer.
• Transfer photos, videos, music, e-books, voice memos between iPhone (7) and PC/Mac at an extremely fast speed.
• Acts as a music manager to edit metadata of a song (title, artist, album, year), create/delete playlists, remove song(s) from iPhone.
• Auto convert incompatible videos to iPhone playback format (MP4) and rotate video direction from vertical to horizontal for full-screen playback during transfer.
• Turn iPhone (7) as a flash drive to save any file types, such as Word, Excel, PDF, PPT, TXT and so on.
• Available for any iOS (10) devices, including all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.