Deezer is a popular music streaming service that can parallel Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music and the like. From this site, we can enjoy music from Sony, Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group and EMI. And so far, it already includes 40 million licensed tracks and attracts more than 16 million members with 6 million paying customers included. As we can see, Deezer is really a good site for music listening. But we also notice that there are about 10 million non-paying users, which means that these guys cannot listen to Deezer music offline. If they want to play Deezer music offline without paying Deezer, a third-party Deezer downloader is essential. No need to google out it, because we have prepared the best free Deezer MP3 downloader 2018-2019 for you in this post.
Step 1. Download a free Deezer music downloader.
When it comes to a free Deezer downloader for Windows, WinX YouTube Downloader is highly recommended. It is totally free and clean. This online music/video downloader is fully compatible with Windows OS, including Windows 10. With this handy tool, you can free download music from Deezer, as well as other 600+ sites such as Soundcloud, Audiomack, Vevo, YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo. Moreover, it will output hi-fi quality due to the built-in High Quality Engine.
Just download WinX Deezer downloader to computer, and install it following the instructions.
Step 2. Find the music you want to download from Deezer.
Go to deezer.com, search target music track, play it, and then copy the URL.
Step 3. Launch WinX Deezer downloader to begin music download.
1. Run the downloader, click +link button, and hit Paste & Analyze button to paste the Deezer music URL you copied before, and fetch the music information.
2. After the music title, duration and available output options are displayed, select an output and hit OK.
3. Set destination folder to store the Deezer music and tap Download button to begin downloading the MP3 music from Deezer.
WinX YouTube Downloader is a Deezer downloader for PC. To download Deezer music on Mac, you are supposed to switch to VideoProc (for Mac). This program has a built-in free online music/video downloader that works as powerful as WinX YouTube Downloader. Likewise, only several simple steps are needed to get Deezer music downloaded.
1. Download and install the Mac Deezer downloader.
2. Dig out wanted music from deezer.com and copy its URL.
3. Run WinX HD Video Converter for Mac -> click YouTube URL button -> paste & analyze URL -> select output -> begin downloading.
Apart from this method, WinX HD Video Converter for Mac also allows you to download music from Deezer via recording. Its embedded screen recorder enables you to record video/audio on your Mac screen.
1. Press Screen Recorder button, and then you come to a new panel where you are asked to do some settings before recording. Make sure to check "Add recorded movie to convert list" if you want to record Deezer music to MP3 or other video/audio formats or devices.
2. Navigate to Deezer, and pick out the song you want to download. Then, hit the Start Record button and play the music in Deezer to begin downloading Deezer music via recording. You can stop recording at any time.
3. Select an output, such as MP3, and then hit RUN to begin downloading Deezer music to local drive.
Important notice: Don't use Deezer downloader software to download copyrighted music for improper use!
If you need an all-in-one music/video downloader & converter, VideoProc is a good choice.
The strongest one-stop video processing tool to download videos and music from deeze, YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, etc.; edit, convert and resize HD / 4K videos at fully accelerated speed. Also can rip DVDs and download horror movies/music/playlist.
For PC and Mac only. Mobile user Click here.
Donna Peng has been working as a copywriter in Digiarty Software for many years. She has written loads of articles to help people handle their DVDs, videos and other stuff.