Why Firefox YouTube Downloader Not Working?
Meet problems in downloading YouTube videos with Firefox YouTube downloader add-ons? This article lists possible causes and solutions for Firefox YouTube video not downloading problem, and will introduce you the best desktop free YouTube downloader to aid you to free download any YouTube 8K/4K/1080p/720p HD videos movies as MP4, FLV, 3GP, etc. in Mozilla Firefox browser at a super-fast speed.
Q 1: It seems that the newest Firefox browser is unable to download YouTube videos. All the Firefox plug-ins I used to download YouTube videos don't work now. How to fix this?
Q 2: Every time I try to download a YouTube video in Firefox with add-on, I am redirected to a blank white page and no download initiates.
Actually, due to Firefox and YouTube update frequently, it often causes Firefox YouTube downloader add-ons not working properly at times and can't download YouTube videos with Firefox browser successfully. Besides, some Firefox add-ons may be just incompatible with newest version of Firefox or have the potential of conflicts with other extensions. Or even, sometimes you may meet the Firefox YouTube downloader extensions are discontinued.
1. To solve the YouTube downloader add-ons for Firefox not working problem, you can try reinstalling the Firefox addon.
2. Update your YouTube downloader Firefox extensions. Tools menu > Add-ons > "Gear" button > "Check for Updates".
3. Refresh the browser by pressing F5. Or remove the cookies of your computer. In Mozilla Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Clear Your Recent History and Remove Individual Cookies.
4. Update your Firefox browser or go back to previous Firefox version.
5. Uninstall the original add-on and try another YouTube Firefox addon, for instance, 1- Click YouTube Video Download, Download YouTube Videos as MP4, Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express, etc.
6. If you have reinstalled, updated the add-on or tried a different YouTube downloader Firefox add-on, it is still with no use. Then you may try some Firefox YouTube downloader add-ons alternative, such as install a free desktop Firefox YouTube downloader.
If the Mozilla Firefox YouYube downloader add-ons still can't work and are unable to download YouTube videos in Firefox, you can also use the best and stable desktop free Firefox YouTube downloader – WinX YouTube Downloader.
It is a 100% free, clean and safe online video downloader which is constantly updated to meet all your YouTube download needs. This stellar Firefox YouTube video downloader not only enables you to perfectly free download any YouTube videos in Firefox, but also supports free downloading any 8K/4K/1080p/720p HD/SD videos movies from Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and 300+ video sites, either in Firefox, Chrome, IE, etc. It is fast, extremely easy-to-use and fully compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, etc.
Free download, install and launch the clean and free WinX YouTube Downloader on your PC.
Step 1. Click "+ URL" button on the top-left of the best free Firefox YouTube video downloader and go to youtube.com to find the video you’d like to free download.
Step 2. Copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video into the address bar and click "Analyze". This smart Firefox YouTube downloader will detect the YouTube video info automatically, including video format, resolution, size, codec. Choose one format/resolution you prefer like MP4 1080p and click "OK".
Step 3. Click "Browse" to set a destination folder to store the YouTube video. Hit "Download" button to start free downloading YouTube videos in Firefox.
Still have trouble with Firefox YouTube downloader not working? Feel free to Email Us
Help you free download any 8K/4K/1080p/720p HD videos movies from YouTube, Dailymotion and 300+ sites in (Firefox) browser on Windows (10) or Mac. Also enable you to convert any video to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, H.264, MPEG, iPhone 6S/6, iPad Pro/Air, Android and many more at fastest speed with original quality.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.