Can't Download YouTube? Firefox YouTube Downloader Not Working?
Can't parse YouTube link and download YouTube video? Your Firefox YouTube downloader is the issue?
Not really this time. It's YouTube to be blame. YouTube is down these days! You can patiently wait for the comeback of YouTube if you're not in a hurry. Or you're suggested to use firefox YouTube downloader alternative WinX free YouTube downloader to download the video you need from other video sites (300+ sites supported) in case your firefox tool doesn't address your need.
Why Firefox YouTube Downloader Not Working?
Meet problems in downloading YouTube videos with Firefox YouTube downloader add-ons? This article lists possible causes and solutions for Firefox YouTube video not downloading problem, and will introduce you the best desktop free YouTube downloader to aid you to free download any YouTube videos movies with whatever resolution/format in Mozilla Firefox browser at a super-fast speed.
Solve Firefox YouTube Downloader Add-ons Not Working Issue Once-for-all
WinX YouTube Downloader - a 100% clean, safe and free YouTube downloader enables you to bulk download any YouTube 8K/4K/1080p/720p HD videos, video playlists, channels from Firefox as MP4, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MKV, MP3, etc. at fastest speed.
Possible Causes for 'Firefox YouTube Downloader Not Working'
- Firefox and YouTube get updated frequently, which often results in Firefox YouTube downloader add-ons not working properly at times and can't download YouTube videos with Firefox browser successfully.
- Firefox add-ons may be just incompatible with newest version of Firefox or have the potential of conflicts with other extensions. Or even, sometimes you may meet the Firefox YouTube downloader extensions are discontinued.
[Solved] Solutions for Firefox YouTube Downloader Not Working
- To solve the YouTube downloader add-ons for Firefox not working problem, you can try reinstalling the Firefox addon.
- Update your YouTube downloader Firefox extensions. Tools menu > Add-ons > "Gear" button > "Check for Updates".
- Refresh the browser by pressing F5. Or remove the cookies of your computer. In Mozilla Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Clear Your Recent History and Remove Individual Cookies.
- Update your Firefox browser or go back to previous Firefox version.
- Uninstall the original add-on and try another YouTube Firefox addon, for instance, 1- Click YouTube Video Download, Download YouTube Videos as MP4, Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express, etc.
- If you have reinstalled, updated the add-on or tried a different YouTube downloader Firefox add-on, it is still with no use. Then you may try some Firefox YouTube downloader add-ons alternative, such as install a free desktop Firefox YouTube downloader.
Best Alternative to Firefox YouTube Downloader Add-ons
If the Mozilla Firefox YouYube downloader add-ons still can't work and are unable to download YouTube videos in Firefox, you can also use the best and stable desktop free Firefox YouTube downloader – WinX YouTube Downloader.
It is a 100% free, clean and safe online video downloader which is constantly updated to meet all your YouTube download needs. This stellar Firefox YouTube video downloader not only enables you to perfectly free batch download any YouTube videos in Firefox, but also supports free downloading any 8K/4K/1080p/720p HD/SD videos movies from Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and 1000+ video sites, either in Firefox, Chrome, IE, etc. It is fast, extremely easy-to-use and fully compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, etc.
Guide: How to Free Download YouTube Videos in Firefox
Free download, install and launch the clean and free WinX YouTube Downloader on your PC.
Step 1. Click "Add Url" button on the top-left of the best free Firefox YouTube video downloader and go to youtube.com to find the video you'd like to free download.
Step 2. Copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video into the address bar and click "Analyze". This smart Firefox YouTube downloader will detect the YouTube video info automatically, including video format, resolution, size, codec. Choose one format/resolution you prefer like MP4 1080p and click "Download Selected Videos".
Step 3. Click "Browse" to set a destination folder to store the YouTube video. Hit "Download now" button to start free downloading YouTube videos in Firefox.
Still have trouble with Firefox YouTube downloader not working? Feel free to Email Us