1. What's the fastest video converter that is free? I need to convert .m4v to .mp4 ...?
2. M4V to MP4 how??? I've never heard of M4V, what is that for? I want to put the videos on my PSP but can't use M4V.
Quite a lot of portable devices are not compatible with M4V videos like Android phone and PSP. Maybe some people even knew few about M4V. Then this article will explain you what is M4V and how to convert convert M4V to other video formats like MP4 with the fastest video converter.
M4V, quite similar to MP4, is a MPEG-4 file extension and video container developed and mainly used by Apple in its iTunes Store to encode TV episode, movie, and music videos. The videos are alternatively protected by Apple FairPlay DRM copyright protection so that the protected ones can only played in iTunes or iOS devices.
Some unprotected .m4v videos can be played on media players by simply renaming its extension name to .mp4, but we suppose you not to do so. Because it may broke the original file structure and damage the video quality. So, it's the right time to use a solid Video Converter for converting M4V to the player device supportable formats, like convert M4V to MP4. >> M4V vs MP4
Actually, you can convert M4V to whatever video formats as you like or according to your actual need. Just in consideration of the popularity, MP4 is strongly advised. MP4 is absolutely the most commonly used video format, containing video audio steams, subtitles and still images. To crown it all, it can be played on a large variety of non-Apple smart devices like Android Samsung HTC phones/pads, PSP, Xbox game consoles, Windows phones, Blackberry.
Step 1 - Add M4V video: Install and launch M4V to MP4 converter after downloading, click "+ Video" button on the left top to import the M4V video;
Step 2 - Select output format: Select "MP4 Video" as the output video format at the output profile category;
Step 3 - Convert M4V to MP4: Click blue RUN button on the interface to trigger M4V to MP4 conversion. You can view the whole conversion progress and stop it at any time.
* Click Setting icon to reset the video audio parameters by default as you like, including codec, resolution, bitrate, aspect ratio, frame ratio, channel, sample rate;
* Click Edit icon to adjust video volume, choose inner subtitle, add extra SRT subtitle, crop, trim the video;
* Click Rename icon to changing video name, rewrite the tag information like artist, genre and comments;
* Click Browse icon to select a certain destination folder to save your converted video;
* Check "Use High Quality Engine" and "Deinterlacint" to optimize the video quality, "Hardware Encorder" to accelerate the video conversion speed, "Merge Output Video" to merged several videos into a single one.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.