Compress Convert 4K HEVC Monitor Surveillance Videos
Fast compress 4K HEVC surveillance videos with best output quality.
4K Video Surveillance System
With 4K resolution being prevailing, many producers offer high-end 4K IP network security cameras, 4K surveillance video recorders (DVR or NVR kits), and 4K monitors. It's true that 4K video surveillance system consumes a high cost but it delivers the best-ever video image quality. A single 4K security camera can capture video in ultra-high 4K quality for detailed, wide-area monitoring, which also means fewer cameras required.
4K IP camera system favors to use the HEVC/H.265 video compression codec instead of its predecessor H.264 to encode 4K video, aiming to reduce the 4K file size by half without sacrificing the 4K video quality, thus, to relieve the burden of bandwidth and reduce the storage of hard disk/cloud service.
Why Compress Convert 4K HEVC Monitor Video
1. Playback issue: Though 4K resolution and HEVC codec become more prevalent, the H.264 codec is still the current dominant codec for most players and devices. Many devices/media players have trouble in playing 4K HEVC surveillance videos due to compatibility or slow decoding. Some popular media players like VLC may still crash when decoding and playing large 4K HEVC videos.
2. Storage/backup problem: Video surveillance requires long time video recording and storing, and this emphasizes much on video storage devices. Even if 4K video surveillance system uses the highly compressed HEVC codec to encode video, the recorded 4K videos are still very large. Specifically, 1 minute 4K 30fps HEVC video recorded by 4K IP security camera is about 250MB.
Best Fastest 4K HEVC Monitor Video Compressor/Converter– WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- Convert/compress 4K HEVC monitor video to 4K/1080p/720p H.264 MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, etc.
- Cut, crop, and extract long (4K) security cameras recording videos. Improve the quality of the surveillance videos.
- Support MKV, AVCHD, M2TS, MOD, security camera/Gopro/DJI drone videos, etc. to MP4 or any other format/devices.
- Edit surveillance videos for easier upload to YouTube, Instagram, FaceBook, any other sites.
- Intel and Nvidia Level-3 hardware acceleration to speed up 4K HEVC video decoding, processing and encoding.
Convert and Compress 4K Video Surveillance System Smoothly
Before converting and compressing 4K HEVC monitor video with WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, here we'll explain why hardware acceleration is such important in 4K video surveillance system. Dealing with large (4K) videos often occupies much CPU (up to 100%) and your computer may crash and fail to successfully decode and play, convert and compress the 4K surveillance video. By applying hardware acceleration tech (Intel QSV , Nvidia CUDA/NVENC, AMD) in 4K video decoder & encoder program, decoding and playing 4K monitor video is much faster than using software decoder & encoder, and the CPU usage is reduced at least 50%.
Therefore, a hardware-accelerated video converter like WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is essential in 4K HEVC monitoring video converting and compressing. It will deliver a fast and smooth video conversion process.
How to Fast Compress Convert 4K HEVC Monitor Surveillance Videos
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is able to convert and compress 4K HEVC surveillance video without problem thanks to its unique level-3 hardware acceleration video converter, perfectly supporting utilizing Intel QSV, Nvidia CUDA/NVENC, AMD tech. There are enough options to let you reduce 4K surveillance videos to 1080P, 720P; convert HEVC monitor videos to smaller FLV, MP4, 3GP, WMV, etc.; and cut long monitor recordings to short clips, crop unwanted parts, edit for social sites...
Free download and install the best 4K HEVC/H.265 video converter – WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe – on Windows 10/8/7, etc. or free download its Mac version. Then follow the guide below to convert 4K HEVC monitor video to H.264 MP4 or other preferred formats, or compress 4K HEVC to 1080p/720p or other resolutions.
Cut and Compress 4K Monitor Surveillance Videos to Smaller Size with Original Quality
Free download & install WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe on your PC/Mac.
Step 1. Load source 4K HEVC surveillance video
Open WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe and click "+Video" button to select 4K HEVC surveillance videos from computer. You can add several videos at a time.
Step 2. Choose output format and resolution
Select one output video format like MP4 (H.264) or other preferred formats in the Output Profile window.
Click the wheel icon to open the Settings window. Here you can freely adjust video/audio parameters. Choose 1080p/720p or other desired output video resolution to compress the 4K HEVC monitor video to.
Step 3. Cut long surveillance video clips to smaller pieces. For long-time recordings that has exceed the length or size requirements of social media, click Edit button and go to Trim. Set the Start Time and End Time of the portion that you want to keep. By cut the long 4K HEVC surveillance videos to shorter clips, you will also get smaller file size.
Step 4. Compress and convert 4K HEVC monitor video
Tick Intel/Nvidia hardware acceleration and this would be very helpful in accelerate the large 4K surveillance video converting and compressing process.
Hit "RUN" to start converting 4K HEVC monitor videos to H.264 MP4, etc. or compressing 4K HEVC surveillance videos to 1080p/720p, etc. to save storage space at ultrafast speed.
Video Tutorial: How to Compress 4K HEVC Monitor Surveillance Video Losslessly
Free Download #1 FAST Video Transcoder and Compressor Now
- Fastest video converter & downloader for Windows 10/8/7 enables people to free download 8K/4K/HD 1080p/720p, Bollywood/Hollywood movies, VR movies/videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and 1000+ sites in MP4/3GP/AVI, as well as convert any video to MP4, AVI, H.264, HEVC and more for easier playback on PC, Mac, iPhone (X), iPad, Android, etc.
Still have trouble on how to compress monitor surveillance videos in 4K resolutions, just Mail Us >>