After you bought a Blu-ray Disc, it is huge waste to playback these BD movies simply on your Blu-ray disc player. Is there a time that you would like to extract a piece of music, take off short video clips or quote subtitles from your own Blu-ray? A moment later of reading through this Blu-ray M2TS to MP4 tutorial, you will find out that you are allowed to enjoy Blu-ray movies wherever you please.
1. As mentioned above, by converting Blu-ray M2TS to MP4, you unlocked these encrypted Blu-ray movie out of the disc.
2. The MP4 is also a container format, allowing a combination of audio, video, subtitles and still images. It also allows for advanced content such as 3D graphics, menus and user interactivity. So after convert M2TS to MP4, you can hold original multi-track Blu-ray supplements, like High-def image quality, surrounding sound, multilingual, chapter points as well as menu navigation.
3. Surely MP4 brings good luck to online consumers. You can often save Blu-ray file to your hard drive, and share MP4 backup with others via email. Some sites that make use of this streaming application also make it possible for you to send a copy of Blu-ray movie through email and directly to friends. Warning: Not pirate abuse or spread!
4. MP4 simply is friendlier on both Windows PC and Mac.
5. When you convert M2TS to MP4 with H.264 codec, following restrict H264 profile and levels, you can play and watch these output on majority of portable multimedia devices, like Blu-ray on iPad, Bluray on iPhone 4, iPod, PSP and other Android, iOS smart phones.
You can use WinX Blu-ray Decrypter to remove all Blu-ray protections, decrypt Blu-ray to hard drive and rip Blu-ray discs to m2ts file set. This prevents your Blu-ray from any physical damage or loss.
After extract the M2TS file out of Bluray disc, you should free download VideoProc, which is built-in more than 320 video and 50 audio codecs. This versatile HD Video Converter can transcode the source M2TS file to MP4 format within extremely short time. Reasons can be traced back to Multi-core CPU, Intel SSE3 SSE2 MMX Instructions and AMD 3DNow, and hardware acceleration tech supported.
First and Unique Multi-track M2TS support: The first HD video converter that supports Multi-track M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV, BDAV and MPEG-TS. It enables you to choose your desired M2TS audio language tracks.
Sorry, WinX Blu-ray Decrypter is no longer available.
Arlene Cooper is a self-motivated copywriter and editor in Digiarty Software, specializing in writing, proofreading and digging out inscrutable technology knowledge.