Halloween is a yearly holiday observed around the world on October 31. Are you ready for the trick-or-treating this year? You may consider it as a customary practice for children. Then what's your favorite Halloween activity, er, as an adult, e.g. attending costume parties, carving jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks or watching horror films?
On my to-do list for 2018 Halloween, one of the plans is to collect great Halloween deals, taking advantage of my favorite ones and share them with friends or family. Sounds weird? Well, making the best out of holidays is a skill.
To begin with, I'd like to recommend some not-to-be-missed Video Converter giveaways and DVD Ripper deals. In the following days, more software giveaways and deals will be introduced.
Why do I write about video converter software? Because I'm sure you have encountered at least one situation mentioned below.
1. Your friend sent you a video recording a funny costume party. But you couldn't watch it with your media player!
2. You wanted to upload your personal Halloween video to YouTube. But the file was not accepted by YouTube.
3. You had dozens of nice Halloween costume videos and were excited to share them with friends. However, the files were too large to deliver. It was quite necessary to shrink the files and burn the videos to a blank DVD.
Just to name a few. Under these situations, a video converter program turns out to be important. With video converter software, you can convert videos from HD camcorder
JVC HD camcorder Video (*.mod, *.tod)
Sony HD camcorder Video(*.mts, *.m2ts)
Panasonic & Canon HD camcorder Video
DVD in order to put scattered video files into one place and share with friends
MP4, H.264 supported by iPhone (Xs/Max), iPad, iPod, Apple TV, PDA, HTC, Samsung, Galaxy Tablets, etc
MP4, AVC supported by Sony PSP, PS3
MP4, WMV supported by Microsoft Zune
Xvid, DivX supported by Creative Zen
WMV, MP4, MPEG supported by Xbox 360
MP4, 3GP, 3G2 supported by general Mobile phone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia
It would be a long story to list all the benefits that video converter software can bring to you. Let's get back to the video converter giveaway. Visit https://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/halloween.htm and you can find the giveaway news of an all-in-one video converter, DVD copy pro and YouTube downloader.
Similarly, DVD ripper is also a must-have which helps you dig more fun from holidays.
1. You can use DVD ripper to make digital backup of any Halloween DVD sent from your friends.
2. Or copy DVD movie to iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Android phone, Galaxy Tablets for watching on your road trip.
3. Or just stay at home and enjoy the latest Hollywood honnor blockbusters by copying the DVD content to hard drive. In this way, you can prolong the life of your DVD disc without causing scratch.
In this Halloween holiday, the chance to get DVD ripper with 45% off discount is open to all people at https://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/halloween.htm
Besides video converter and DVD ripper, you can also take advantage of some other dollar-off software deals like 50% off new VideoProc and 70% off WinX Halloween Special Pack. For example, you can use system maintenance utilities to speed up your PC/Mac. You computer also needs a relaxing "holiday".
Last but not least, here are two tactics that may help you make the most of available software deals for Halloween 2018.
1. Keep an eye on your desired software brand, by signing up for e-mails or following the company on Twitter or Facebook. Then you can receive the company's Halloween giveaway or deals for the very first time.
2. Don't be too distracted by the deals, though. Keep focused on your own shopping list, not what the software authors are pushing.
Donna Peng has been working as a copywriter in Digiarty Software for many years. She has written loads of articles to help people handle their DVDs, videos and other stuff.