You may have lots of video source that prepared to burn to MKV file. Such as rip Blu-ray movie to MKV format to remove BD protections and shrink original file size, convert AVCHD M2TS recordings to MKV for better preserve and improve image quality.
Burning an MKV file allows for high quality video files to be made mobile and viewed on any compatible desktop or laptop computing solution. Burning MKV files has become an easy process now thanks to Microsoft's operating system level integration of burning technologies. Burning an MKV file is a basic computing process which any computer user should be familiar with.
1. Right click the MKV file you wish to burn, and hover over the "Send To" heading to produce a sub menu.
2. Left click the optical drive you wish to burn the MKV file to from the sub menu.
3. Insert an appropriate optical media for the size of the MKV file. CD and DVD have capacity limits of 700 MB and 4.7 GB, respectively.
4. Enter a title for the disc in the dialog box that appears.
5. Click the "Next" button to begin the burning process. A progress bar will appear to keep you informed of the burn process completion status. Further, you will be notified of the burn process' completion.
At times you need MKV Converter Software
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is most popular MKV Converter software. It fully supports Multi-core CPU (i3, i5, i7), and armed with Hyper Threading Technology (Converting MKV by multi threads at the same time, speed up the conversion timely). That is why WinX MKV converter program can be the fastest solution in the current market. Free Download to Experience>>
Other Tips about MKV file
1. Convert M2TS to MKV: allows you make HD video source from internet to digital content that playable upon your Blu-ray player and PS3 Xbox.
2. Convert MKV to iPhone: Play MKV on iPhone 4 960 by 640 Retina Display.
3. Convert MKV to iPad: Playback MKV movie with iPad 1024x768 LED display.
4. Convert MKV to MP4, make your MKV video commonly used format on Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad.
5. Rip Blu-ray to MKV, remove all Blu-ray copy protections and shrinks 50GB BD movie to 10GB MKV file.
Related External Source
: Matroska MKV Video Knowledge from MKV Official Site