The iPad is a tablet computer designed and developed by Apple. It is particularly marketed as a platform for audio and visual media such as books, periodicals, movies, music, and games, as well as web content. At about 700 grams, its size and weight are between those of most contemporary smartphones and laptop computers.
The iPad's touchscreen display is a 25 cm (9.7 in) liquid crystal display (1024 × 768 pixels) with fingerprint-resistant and scratch-resistant glass. And it revolutionary screen makes iPad perfect for watching HD movies, TV shows, podcasts, music videos, and more. If you have lots of AVCHD (.m2ts/.mts) video and would like to watch them with your new iPad, just get WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to convert AVCHD (.m2ts/.mts) video to iPad supported video format.
Things you'll need
1. Target AVCHD video files
2. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe (Free for download trial version)
Step 1: All-in-one AVCHD to iPad Video Converter - WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is available for free download. Tiny file size allows users easily and fast get it installed and launched. After a brief installation, the main interface will pop up spontaneously.
1. On the left top, you can load and import target AVCHD video clips by clicking Add File button.
2. Contrarily, the Remove and Clear button will undo the videos that they do not want to convert or have converted already, one-by-one or clear up at once.
3. In the File List Window, all the AVCHD video information is checkable, like video clip name, clip information, video duration and output format. Free selectable language tracks also make this AVCHD to iPad video converter unparalleled.
Step 2: WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe offers all the adjustable parameter settings, which will maximally give you convenience that customize the output video/audio quality.
1. After loading the source video, then the next step moves to choose a category for the output video.
In the Audio Setting, Video Setting, Output Setting area, all the parameter settings is freely adjustable, like Audio/Video Quality, Audio sample rate, Video frame rate, Output image setting, video resolution and Audio/Video codec. You can customize these data to achieve the best quality they desired.
2. To set the destination of converted AVCHD file will be done by simply clicking Browse dropdown button. And to make you get output file easily, the Open button is made for locating the prepared iPad video file.
Step 3: The last step is to click Start button, and the conversion will indicate in the video conversion dialog box below. Two options available for you when the AVCHD to iPad video converting process finished: Shut down computer when conversion completed or Open output folder when conversion completed.
Free Download and Take a try: WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
Related External Source
AVCHD Knowledge from WikiPedia
iPad Knowledge from Apple