Apple new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have been released on Sept. 7, 2016 and are available for pre-order on Sept. 9, 2016. What's the difference between Apple two new flagships iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus? Take a detailed look at the iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus technical specs and differences to get to know which one you should buy.
iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus: Display & Design
New iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus ditch the 3.5mm headphone jack and are slimmer than iPhone 6S/6S Plus. Besides, iPhone 7/Plus have waterproof capability, new Home button and stereo speakers. iPhone 7 Plus features dual-lens camera.
As for the display of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, the resolution of iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 screen is still different, iPhone 7 Plus is higher.
iPhone 7 design and display:
4.7-inch, 7.1mm thick, 138g, Jet Black/Black/Silver/Gold/Rose Gold. 1334*750 (326 ppi). 3D touch.
iPhone 7 Plus design and display:
5.5-inch, 7.3mm thick, 188g, Jet Black/Black/Silver/Gold/Rose Gold. 1920*1080 (401 ppi). 3D touch.
The main difference of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is iPhone 7 Plus has a dual-lens camera up to 12-megapixel giving a wider field of view in shots. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus camera add the Optical Image Stabilization tech. The key element of all optical stabilization systems is that they stabilize the image projected on the sensor before the sensor converts the image into digital information, thus shot better pictures.
The battery life of previous iPhone has always been a headache, most of the time you have to charge your iPhone everyday. So as for the battery of iPhone 7/7 Plus, users are really eager to see great improvements.
iPhone 7 Plus vs iPhone 7 Battery:
iPhone 7: Up to 2 hours longer battery life than iPhone 6S.
iPhone 7 Plus: Up to 1 hour longer battery life than iPhone 6S Plus.
The official prices of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are different on the basis of storage.
iPhone 7/7 Plus prices in USA:
iPhone 7 32GB/128GB/256GB: $649/$749/$849
iPhone 7 Plus 32GB/128GB/256GB: $769/$869/$969
Verdict: iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus. They do not differ too much in the OS and processor, and both run on iOS 10 and A10 chip and their memory may be improved to 3GB RAM and the storage is up to 256GB. Which one is more suitable for you? If you like larger screen, higher resolution and can afford the higher price, you may choose iPhone 7 Plus.
- Export photos: Export iPhone iPad photos to computer hard drive to free up more space for your iPhone iPad at No.1 fast speed. 1000 photos can be transferred within 1 minute.
- Transfer video: Transfer 4K/HD/SD videos/movies between iPhone iPad and computer with no quality loss. Auto convert any video to MP4 as well as auto rotate video to fit for iPhone iPad full screen playback.
- Music transfer: Easily sync music/songs between computer and iPhone iPad iPod with zero data loss. Manage and edit iPhone music/playlists freely.
- Make your iPhone as a free flash drive to store any kind of file, like Docs, PDFs, Excels and more.
- Amazingly fast. Extremely easy-to-use. Smooth and stable. 100% clean and safe.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.