The public beta version of iOS 9.3 was launched on March 21, 2016, and some previews of iOS 9 beta have been placed on the internet by those who had played around with it. Judging from the feedback, iOS 9 doesn't sport new features that will be called a game changer compared with iOS 8 that I am not content with, which makes me want to jailbreak iOS 9 as soon as it is possible. However, I think it is necessary to have a rough understanding about the pros and cons of jailbreaking iOS 9 before embarking on this jailbreaking thing. Can anyone fill me in on this matter?
There's no skirting around the fact that all the iOS devices have always and will always be intertwined with "jailbreak". As you should know, Jailbreaking iOS (9) is a two-edged sword, and the pros and cons of jailbreaking iOS 9 are as follows:
Pros of Jailbreaking iOS 9
1. Jailbreaking iOS 9 will break the confinement of iOS, dramatically extending the functionality and performance of any iOS devices.
2. By bypassing iTunes, you can install many interesting third-party apps that are not accepted by Apple.
3. You can also install a bunch of plug-ins, which can highly improve features of iOS OS.
4. Jailbreaking iOS 9 can easily beautify the system UI.
Cons of jailbreaking iOS 9
1. Jailbreaking absolutely makes your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch an easier target for malware.
2. You really don't know how secure your device is after it's been jailbroken.
3. There's not much anti-virus software available for the Apple iOS, and the few products that do exist are limited in their abilities.
4. Jailbroken apps are not always supported in new versions of the Apple iOS, and each system update pushed out by Apple usually will erase jailbreaks and apps that depend on them.
After we list the pros and cons of jailbreaking iOS 9, it is really up to you to decide whether you are to jailbreak your iOS devices. Good luck to you.