I am about to get myself an iPhone 6S. Among the new features and improvements, the addition of animated backgrounds introduced in Apple Watch seduces me most. Therefore, what I want to ask is where I can get iPhone 6S wallpapers and how to download them to iPhone 6S through computer or handset.
Dynamic wallpaper turns out to be viable via one of the new features on the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus - Live Photos, which offers you another weapon to beautify your iPhone's UI. However, some ammunition (wallpapers) is also indispensable to make a full use of the said feature. There are lots of wallpaper resources for iPhone 6S (Plus) on the web. If you want something free, Google Image Search is a place you can't miss out on. You can also pay a bit fee for something rare at chargeable wallpaper websites. Next, I will tell you how to download wallpapers onto iPhone 6S (Plus) and change them on iPhone 6S (Plus).
How to Download iPhone 6S Wallpapers
Step one: Download iPhone 6S (Plus) wallpapers at Google Image Search or other professional wallpapers websites. (Tip: iPhone 6s wallpapers are 750x1334, iPhone 6s Plus wallpapers are 1080x1920.)
Step two: Connect your iPhone 6S (Plus) to computer and open iTunes.
Step three: Transferring downloaded wallpapers to iPhone 6S (Plus) by syncing your iPhone with iTunes.
How to change the Wallpaper on your iPhone 6S (Plus)
1. Get the image on your iPhone 6 and go to your home screen and tap the Settings app.
2. In Settings, tap Wallpapers & Brightness and then press the images under Choose Wallpaper.
3. Choose the image you desire to use from Apple Wallpaper (dynamic backgrounds included).
4. Hit Set after selecting the wallpaper or Cancel if you change your mind.
5. Decide whether you want the image for your home screen, lock screen, or both. Click the option you prefer, or tap Cancel as you like.