Review on DVD Burning Obstacles
There is a typical case when coming to DVD burning:
"I used to watch DVD on my laptop with COMBO. But in order to burn DVD, I bought a Samsung burner for external use. The trouble is that I have to set the external burner into current state in 'Properties' setting every time."
A large number of laptop computers, without any doubt, cannot burn DVD directly. Even for the laptop capable of burning DVD, the original burning function owned by Vista system, as an example, is limited and backward. So an external burner is needed. Taking Samsung SE-S084C for instance, the price according to Shopbot is $49 to $80 – a little bit expensive.
General Review on Obstacles in Burning DVD to DVD
Apart from the hardware incapability and limitation, there are some technical obstacles in burning a DVD to another DVD, the reasons of which are various. The following technologies for copy protection are the most common or complicated ones which greatly influence DVD to DVD burning throughout the history of DVD development:
1. Sony ARccOS: the production of ARccOS (Advanced Regional Copy Control Operating Solution) by Sony should be the first meritorious event which created corrupted sector on purpose in attempt to prevent DVD from being cloned illegally to enhance copy protection. Sony ARccOS has defeated both some general hardware players and software players. Even many famous DVD clone software ended in failure, for example, DVD Decrypter 22.214.171.124, DVD Shrink 3.2, and AnyDVD 126.96.36.199.
2. Disney's fake: Disney's fake, namely Disney X-project DRM as Disney new DVD Copy Protection, is a more mentionable technology, by which most DVD burning programs in the market are shifted out. The DVD encrypted by Disney's fake has maximally 99 titles and VOB files with the DVD movie size over 40GB size. Most DVD burning programs, even K9Copy, DVD43, and DVD95 are shifted out by this advanced technology.
3. Region code: the whole world is geographically divided into 6 regions by DVD league to control content, release data, prices and so on of a release. Each DVD is locked to be only playable in specified region, and accordingly, DVD players are restricted regionally.
Besides the copy protections, the most common factor to set back DVD burning is the bad sector resulted accidentally from physical damage which is unrecoverable, such as scratching. When playing broken or incomplete DVD disc, most DVD players or drives turn out to be failure.
How to Burn DVD to DVD Quickly and Conveniently?
Since there are so many obstacles for DVD burning, a useful DVD burner is needed. But as mentioned above, the physical DVD burner is comparatively expensive, with a single function to burn one DVD to another. So you need competent DVD burning software to burn DVD to DVD or back up DVD to ISO. WinX DVD Copy Pro is a good choice. As a new-generation DVD burning tool, WinX DVD Copy Pro supports all the latest DVD encryption technologies, including the Sony ARccOS DVD protection and Disney's Fake mentioned above, together with CSS encryption, DVD RCE, UOP, etc. It can remove all latest copy protections without any third-party DVD decrypter. This DVD burning software is provided with special features for DVD burning, including Image Mounter, Burn ISO, Burn VIDEO_TS Folder and DVD Creator.
To begin with the DVD burning process, you need to first download WinX DVD Copy Pro first, insert your DVD in your disc and a blank DVD (if you have a least two discs), and launch WinX DVD Copy Pro. This free DVD backup software can automatically check the source DVD.
Step 1: Choose "Clone DVD to DVD" button on the left.
Step 2: Make sure the blank DVD is in the burner disc in the "Target DVD Burner" area.
Step 3: Click "Run" and then there will pop up a window showing the DVD backup speed.
Step 4: Finally, click "Burn" to start backing up DVD.
Besides decrypting and burning DVD to DVD for family or personal use, this up-to-date DVD copy software can help you back up DVD to ISO, burn ISO image, and copy DVD to single MPEG2 file with original video tracks and original surround AC3 audio. It also has the functions to backup main title and chapter, etc. to meet different needs of users.
For more detailed introduction about how to burn DVD to DVD, please refer to the User Guide of WinX DVD Copy Pro.
Still have trouble about DVD burning? Please feel free to Email Us >>
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum: Advanced version of free WinX DVD Ripper. Besides converting DVD to AVI at fastest speed in excellent quality, also converting DVD to MP4, MPEG, MOV, WMV, FLV, M2TS, TS, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, Samsung, HTC, Microsoft, Google, Sony, Nokia, Asus, Acer, etc. Makes perfect 1:1 DVD to ISO image/DVD folder copy and clone DVD to multi-track MPEG2 file with 5 minutes only. Constantly update to defeat upcoming DVD copy protections.
WinX DVD Ripper for Mac: Mac version WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, best DVD converter for Yosemite/Mavericks/Mountain Lion/Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard, convert DVD to MP4, H.264, MOV, M4V videos that are playable on Mac computer, as well as DVD to iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes, iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Air Playit, Android, etc.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe: Built in hundreds of A/V codecs and equipped with Photo Slideshow Maker and Website Video Downloader functions. As all-in-one HD Video Converter software, it helps you transcode HD video formats like convert AVCHD M2TS to MKV, convert Blu-ray to MKV, MKV to MP4/H.265, etc. Moreover, it is embedded with numerous profile settings for Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, Microsoft portable devices, iOS, Android, Windows mobiles. Convert MKV to iPhone, MKV to iPad are good examples.
WinX HD Video Converter for Mac: Professional HD Video converter for converting HD Videos on Mac OS, provides the perfect solution to convert Blu-ray videos and videos from HDTV and HD camcorders, like JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Cannon to other formats. Also act as a Mac screen and camera video recorder, slideshow maker, YouTube video downloader, etc. Running perfectly on Mac OS X Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite.
Clone DVD to DVD : Clone DVD to DVD without any copy limitation.
Convert DVD to AVI: Convert DVD to AVI format for shrinking DVD movie to smaller file size.
Convert DVD to MPEG: Convert DVD movie to MPEG format to achieve excellent image/sound quality.
DVD to MP4 Converter: Convert DVD to MP4 MPEG4 (iPhone4 iPod iPad Apple-TV).
Convert DVD to iPhone: Rip and Convert DVD movies to iPhone.
Copy Blu ray to DVD - Compress Bluray to DVD by Fastest Blu ray to DVD Copy
Related External Source
DVD Disc - DVD, also known as Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was invented and developed by Philips, Sony...
- WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- WinX DVD Copy Pro
- WinX DVD Ripper for Mac
- WinX HD Video Converter for Mac
- WinX DVD to iPhone Ripper
- WinX iPhone Ripper for Mac
- WinX iPhone Video Converter
- WinX iPhone Converter for Mac
- WinX Bluray DVD iPad Ripper
- WinX DVD to iPad Ripper for Mac
- WinX iPad Video Converter
- WinX Mobile Video Converter