People always concern about the tendency of new iPhone, and may be interested in new iPhone prices (preis, prezzo, precio), release date, specs and new features.
Just as rumors and "The Guardian" reported, Apple has announced its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with curved edges and larger 4.7'' and 5.5'' screen (iPhone 5S just 4.0'') on September 9, 2014. As to speed, both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus run 25% faster than previous iPhones 5S due to Apple's new A8 processor. It is splendid to watch movies with its fast processing speed. But how to play more movies on Apple iPhone 6 (Plus) on the go without concerning about the network connection? Here you will learn the latest iPhone 6 news and the best way to rip DVD movies to iPhone 6/6 Plus with professional iPhone 6 DVD Ripper for Mac and iPhone 6 DVD Ripper for Windows.
The best software for ripping any commerical DVD movies to iPhone 6 on Mac and Windows.>>iPhone Ripper Giveaway
No phablet now has and will have a DVD drive, neither does iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. To play DVD on iPhone 6/6 Plus, one has to first convert DVD to iPhone 6 supported video formats like MPEG4 (MP4) or H.264. However, the following kind of issues may make many users restless:
Question: "I have converted DVD files to Apple recommended MP4 format, loaded them into iTunes, but then when I tried to transfer the DVD videos to my iPhone 6, a message appears saying that this format cannot play on this device."
Answer: Not all MP4 videos can be imported and transferred to iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, because each gadget has different aspect ratio. It means that iPhone only accepts MP4/H.264 videos with fixed parameters.
For ripping DVD to iPhone 6/6 Plus, the phone with newest technology and large screen, many DVD rippers may be defeated except a few with powerful and up-to-date performance like WinX DVD Ripper Platinum (also has a Mac DVD Ripper version). WinX DVD to iPhone 6 Ripper is keeping pace with latest technological dynamics, be it the eighth or following generations of iPhone. Without the assistance of other decrypter or converter, it can rip copy-protected DVDs to iPhone 6 friendly videos.
* Windows edition is compatible with Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7, Windows 8(.1) (32 & 64 bit)
* Mac edition is compatible with Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks (10.9)/Yosemite (10.10).
The operating principles of converting DVD to iPhone 6 video on Mac and on Windows are similar. Here we take ripping DVD to iPhone 6 on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini or iMac using WinX DVD Ripper for Mac as an example:
Step 1 - Load your DVD content
After installing and launching this Mac DVD ripper, you may begin to import your DVD movie content. You only need to click "DVD", "+", or "ISO" button to achieve this. But please make sure you have a DVD disc, VIDEO_TS folder or ISO image file on your Mac.
Step 2 - Choose iPhone 6/6 Plus as output format
More advanced and convenient than many other DVD converters, this DVD ripper for Mac has preset profiles for different Apple phones, say iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C and iPhone 6/6 Plus. Once having it, you don't have to bother with the complicated parameter settings by yourself. But if you need to adjust the video audio parameters for bigger/smaller output file size, you are also free to go.
Step 3 - Click Run button without a hitch
After the two steps above, you are enabled to start the easy and fast DVD to iPhone 6/6 Plus conversion process via hitting the "RUN" button. You can also stop it at any time.
In case that you have other needs, the software also provides:
* DVD to video conversion: Convert DVD to MOV, MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, FLV, iTunes, etc.
* The options for other devices: Rip DVD to other iPhones, or iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Android, WP8, hard drive, USB, etc.
* 1:1 DVD Backup: Clone DVD to DVD folder, ISO image, MPEG2 and MKV video with full title.
* DVD title edit: You can crop video, trim video, merge titles and attach own SRT subtitle files in any languages.
* Better quality or speed for conversion: "Use High Quality Engine" or set "Deinterlacing" is for better image quality, "Safe Mode" is to avoid A/V out-of-sync problem and "CPU Core Use" is for faster DVD to iPhone 6 ripping speed.
Still have trouble about how to copy DVD to iPhone 6 on Mac or PC? Please feel free to Email Us >>