Q: - Help! Youtube videos won't load on Chrome, Firefox, IE or any browser on my computer! This issue has been driving me nuts - I've deinstalled/reinstalled Flash Player, Shockwave, and Java.
- I have a Macbook pro. It seems that most youtube videos play, but some don't, just display the spinning wheel in the middle. So I'm wondering what could be the cause of such YouTube videos working problem and how can I fix it?
At times we are doomed with YouTube video working troubles or see others constantly complaining the problems like "YouTube videos won't play" on Safari, Chrome, YouTube video doesn't start, "YouTube video loads slowly", "video gets stuck" and "video player is blank with no video”.
Free download any videos from YouTube.
Why won't YouTube video play or start on mobile, Mac or PC? The reasons may be uncontrollable, for example, the problem of the source video. It may also vary from videos themselves to hardware configurations or settings. "When videos blur, buffer, or won't play altogether, YouTube is now pinning the blame on your internet service provider (ISP).", but it might really be the reason. For instance, CenturyLink may be one factor to consider if you fail to play many YouTube videos because it experiences high bandwidth traffic during certain times.
Besides, the "cache" is another possible reason for sluggish YouTube video loading/buffering, dotted circle or some other similar phenomena, because when the memory is full of "temporary internet files'', it will hold you up greatly. It is a general case for the majority of people watching videos or playing games/music frequently. There are many other unpredictable and complicated causes for YouTube errors.
How to fix the problem when YouTube won't load/play videos on Chromecast, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc? Please give the following methods a shot:
2. Remove the cookies of your computer to "free up" the space. Take Mozilla Firefox as an example: Tools -> Options -> Clear Your Recent History (all) and Remove Individual Cookies;
3. Log in your PC/Mac with a Guest Account, and try Safe Mode for YouTube;
4. If you've got the Firefox add-on "Adblock Plus", which is also wreaking havoc with YouTube, try disabling and uninstalling adblock;
5. Update your Flash Player to the nearest version;
6. For most cases, YouTube Videos Won't Play/Load problem is caused by CenturyLink or other ISP. A possibly feasible solution is to use VPN. Basically you will succeed since it redirects your traffic through other means.
Unfortunately a VPN costs money. You still have a free alternative method – free download YouTube videos!
Downloading online Videos from YouTube is a once-and-for-all solution to fix YouTube videos won't start/play problems. More often than not, it takes hours for a YouTuber googling and searching for a feasible answer after reading and analyzing scores of help forums & discussion threads repeatedly. Most of such issues are the results of Network, browser or flash player, so we can avoid all of these possibilities totally by downloading and playing YouTube videos offline. It is also a good way to save money since no paid upgrade of, say, your browser or VPN is necessary.
You can free watch your YouTube videos in the following ways:
1. Download videos from YouTube:
Download WinX YouTube Video Downloader on your PC, regardless of the version of Operating System, install and launch the 100% clean and free software without worries, click + button to add the URL of any YouTube video -> let the video be analyzed -> choose an output format (usually MP4) in your desired resolution, quality or file size -> click OK -> define the Target Folder -> hit Download button.
After this, you can play YouTube videos on all popular players smoothly on your computer.
2. Stream HD or Ultra HD YouTube videos to iPad iPhone:
Download Air Playit (First download Windows or Mac edition of serve part on your PC or Mac, then download Client App from App Store on your iPhone or iPad. Both are completely free. Air Playit can convert 320 different audio video on the fly and stream the YouTube music/video to iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad 2/3/4 and Android with Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G network.
In such way can you watch 1080p YouTube videos on the move as flawlessly and flexibly as you can!
If you still have some trouble about YouTube Videos Won't Load/Play on PC/Mac, Please feel free to Mail Us >>
You can try the all-in-one WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to both download and convert YouTube videos. Not only downloading music, video and movies free from YouTube, it can also convert videos to AVI, WMV, iPad, iPhone, Android, WP8, MKV, AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), and any other common video/device formats.