Do you own an iPod nano, iPod classic, or iPod touch? Do you like to watch DVD movies on them? But as we know, DVD format (MPEG) is not compatible with iPod, it only supports MP4 and H.264 video formats, so you can't add it to iTunes library and sync it to iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch.
If you want to watch DVD movies on iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch, you need to convert DVD movies to the MP4 or H.264 video formats which iPod recognizes. So you need a DVD to iPod converter tool to convert MPEG to MP4 or H.264 format. You will find a lot of iPod converters including freeware and shareware by googling.
WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper is one of the best DVD to iPod converters which can fulfill with all your desire or requirements with its perfect performance, With this great free software you can enjoy great DVD movies with your lovely iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch. Check the features below.
- Based on DVD disc sector I/O technology, 100% stable.
- Fully compatible with new iPod 20G/30G/80G/160G, etc.
- Support 640x480, 320x240, 480x480, H.264/mpeg4 for iPod Video and TV.
- Easy video splitting, full control the output video quality and image size.
- Full control all audio and video parameters.
- Support all commercial DVD and remove all the restrictions.
- Support Dolby AC-3 (Dolby Surround Audio Coding-3).
- Extract DVD audio to MP3 music file.
- Excellent picture quality and high sound quality like original DVD.
- Fastest converting speed, up to 300% real time.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to convert DVD movies to iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch. But first of all, you should download and install WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper on your computer. This regularly updated software is compatible with Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Step1. Load DVD movie.
Run WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper, you can click "DVD Disc" button to load DVD disc or click ISO image/DVD Folder to load DVD file.
Step2. Select output format.
After loading DVD, the DVD's information, such as title, subtitle, duration, output etc., will be shown in the file list. And you will see an Output Profile panel where you should choose a proper iPod profile.
Step3. Convert file.
Click "Browse" button in output setting area, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens. Click "RUN" button on the main interface, to start converting the DVD to iPod.
iPod H.264 (320x240)
iPod H.264 (640x480)
iPod MPEG-4 (320x240)
iPod MPEG-4 (640x480)
iPod Video2 For TV H.264 (640x480)
iPod Video2 For TV MPEG-4 (640x480)
MP3 - MPEG Layer-3 Audio
Tips: How to sync the output files to iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch?
1. Click "File" on iTunes, select "Add File to Library" or "Add Folder to Library".
2. Put the converted videos to the iTunes Library.
3. Connect your iPod nano, iPod classic or iPod touch to PC and then transfer the converted videos to your iPod with the sync of iTunes.
The upgraded version can rip any DVDs including copy-protected DVDs to all popular formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP3 and devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Android Samsung, HTC, Kindle, Google, Sony, Windows phone, and more.