This article mainly concerns how to convert AVCHD video to mp4 format with shortest time and best preserved HD quality. By assistance of versatile AVCHD to MP4 converter software - WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, you can freely convert video from AVCHD to MP4 format. Moreover, you can even get enhanced video quality in extraordinarily short time.
You might just purchase an AVCHD Camcorder like Sony Handycam SR7, Panasonic HDC-SD9 or Canon Vixia HF10 and shot some AVCHD video with .mts, .m2ts or .ts file extension. AVCHD is the new high definition video format for HD camcorder recording and playback, which stands for Advanced Video Codec High Definition and is jointly developed by Sony and Panasonic. Though some brands of HD camcorder also employ MPEG-4, they are not as popular as AVCHD video anyway. Then, you'd better prepare a AVCHD converter software.
MP4 is an abbreviated term for MPEG-4 Part 14. It may also be referred to as MPEG-4 AVC, which stands for Advanced Video Coding. As the name suggests, this is a format for working with video files and was first introduced in 1998. Both MP4 and AVCHD video are container formats, and they utilize MPEG-4 AVC compression codec. So conversion from AVCHD to MP4 can avoid HD recordings data loss. That means by converting AVCHD to MP4, you can get the same excellent video quality comparing to original.
1. Convert AVCHD to MP4 with proper parameter settings, you are allowed to play AVCHD video on iPhone, play AVCHD video on iPad, iPod (iTouch), Zune, Xbox and other portable devices. Since MPEG-4 technology has been developed to provide DVD quality audio and pictures in an extremely small file size - ideal for playing on portable MP4 players such as the iPod Video.
The Apple Corporation themselves describes MP4 as "the global multimedia standard, delivering professional-quality audio and video streams over a wide range of bandwidths, from cell phone to broadband and beyond".
2. Convert AVCHD video to MP4 format, you can not only find much more supported media players (comparing with AVCHD Player), but also have a wilder range of video editor software options (we know AVCHD editors are always expensive and high-end computer required).
3. After convert AVCHD to MP4 format, you can easily play your AVCHD recordings on Windows PC or play AVCHD video on Mac (MP4 format video is friendly to both Windows Media Player and Mac QuickTime Player).
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe fully supports Multi-core CPU (i3, i5, i7), and armed with Hyper Threading Technology (Converting AVCHD to MP4 by multi threads at the same time, speed up the conversion timely). That is why WinX AVCHD to MP4 converter program can be the fastest solution in the current market. Free Download to Experience>>
Step 1: Load your target AVCHD video into this AVCHD to MP4 converter by clicking "Add Video" button. Or you can directly drag your AVCHD footage into the Instruction Panel to import.
Step 2: Select PC General Video from OutPut Profile Category and choose MP4 Video. Click OK.
Step 3: Set the output folder by clicking "Browse" Button and start AVCHD to MP4 conversion by clicking RUN button.
1. While converting AVCHD to MP4 format, WinX HD Video Convert Deluxe converts AVCHD (1080i) video from interlaced to progressive scanning. It will achieve better image quality than original.
2. First and unique AVCHD to MP4 converter supports Multi-track video, which helps you play and watch MP4 video with the language track you preferred.
3. Built-in more than 280 video/audio codecs, it supports converting all HD Videos, AVCHD to AVI, AVCHD to MOV, etc.
4. Apart from converting AVCHD to MP4, it can also make slideshow from AVCHD and convert AVCHD to portable devices, such as AVCHD to iPhone, AVCHD to iPad, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Note 2/3, HTC One, iPod, Apple TV, PSP and other mobiles.
Still have question on How to Convert AVCHD to MP4, please feel free to Mail Us >>