Home > News > Zune HD getting more colorful
Microsoft's Zune HD is Getting some New Color
- The first Microsoft Zune players were released in November 2006. It was planned that they will be able to compete with iPod. The truth is that the Zune isn't that bad, the recent models aren't bad looking, and the Zune HD is packed with a ton of features, like a nice big touchscreen and web browsing capabilities.
- Now, the Zune HD is getting some new colors for this holiday season.
- If you wanted any color in your Microsoft PMP, you'd have to resort to a third-party skin or case. The next day you are setting will be change. Unfortunately, there are only three new colors - Magenta, Red and Purple has tipped according to the official Zune store.
- Although there are not any especially striking hues among the three, but we think that is a pretty good idea on Microsoft's part; lime green sounds a great idea initially, but after a few months (and some accumulated grubbiness) it is a whole lot less appealing.
- As far as we know the features and pricing of the new Zune HDs will be the same as the current PMPs, which means you get video, audio and image playback along with internet access over WiFi and excellent sound quality. MRSP is $219.99 for the 16GB model and $269.99 for the 32GB model, currently available in black and silver.
- A whole slew of new colors are coming to Microsoft's little MP3 on December 1st, perfect in time for the holiday season.
- Recommend Related Software:
- WinX DVD to Zune Ripper
Special designed for you to enjoy great videos on your Zune. Could convert most of DVD movies include which is protected.
- WinX Zune Video Converter
Converting most popular video formats to Zune and PDA (PPC) video formats.