Home > News > WARRIORS OROCHI 2
KOEI announced WARRIORS OROCHI 2 for PSP system and launched two minisite
- KOEI announced WARRIORS OROCHI 2 for PSP (PlayStation Portable) system has gone gold. On August 25th Koei will hit the store shelves, and comes packed with exclusive content for the PSP system including: new scenarios, new playable characters, and a Japanese voice option.
- WARRIORS OROCHI 2 for the PSP system is developed by KOEI Canada and based on an original work by Omega Force. Play is for 1 to 2 players. Multi-player play is via ad-hoc wireless only. This game is rated "T" (Teen - Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence) by the ESRB.
- A star-studded lineup boasts 96 playable characters from the DYNASTY WARRIORS and SAMURAI WARRIORS series including the massive boar-like Gyuki and the faceless Dodomeki. New playable characters not found in the original console release include the graceful San Zang and the warrior-monk Benkei.
- The four differences between the port and the original console version is that the portable version will have new playable characters, ad-hoc wireless multiplayer, co-op modes, and 12 new scenarios in Dream Mode.
- New features exclusive to the PSP system also include: 2-Player VS mode plus Co-op play in Story, Free and Dream modes, 12 new scenarios in Dream mode, and a Japanese and English voice option.
- In order to celebrate the upcoming release, KOEI is launching two sites for WARRIORS OROCHI 2. An official product site, and a new minisite conceived with KOEI's legions of hardcore fans in mind.
- With this minisite, KOEI is giving its fans WARRIORS OROCHI 2 music tracks and over a dozen specially-modified high-resolution movie clips all of which fans can use free-of-charge to create their own anime music videos (AMVs) or fan videos.
- About KOEI Corporation
- Based in Burlingame, California, KOEI Corporation established operations in 1988 as the North American subsidiary of KOEI Co., Ltd. of Japan. KOEI, recognized worldwide as the premier brand of strategy and action games. The company's Warriors series of games have generated a combined 18 million units in global sales.
- KOEI maintains operations in Japan, the U.S., the UK, Canada, China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Lithuania. It develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software for video game systems and personal computers.