Home > News > iPhone OS 3.0
You could Cut, Copy & Paste Words and Photos on Your iPhone 3G S
- As great as the iPhone and iPhone 3G platforms are at playing media for free iPhone video converter (www.winxdvd.com/free-iphone-converter/), surfing the web, mobile blogging, and even finding the nearest Starbucks in your area, there is a critical shortcoming in its otherwise superb UI.
- Now, Apple just announced that iPhone OS 3.0, it is packed full of cool new features. Here are a few of them that are definitely worth taking a look at:
- Support Cut, Copy & Paste
- You could now Cut, Copy & Paste Words and Photos on Your iPhone 3G S. It even works between apps! You could copy text and images from the web and then easily paste them into an email and MMS.
- A double-tap auto-selects the text you want with movable "grab points," and a pop-up edit bar display buttons for Cut, Copy & Paste. Finally! It works in every major app, including SMS and Safari, and what's more, there's also "shake to undo," which is exactly what it sounds like: a quick shake brings up a box that allows you to undo and redo Copy/Paste actions.
- Landscape Keyboard
- The landscape keyboard allows you to type on a keyboard by rotating the orientation of your iPhone. It is works in Safari, Notes, Messages & Mail. This is one of the great features of the intelligent software keyboard on the iPhone 3G S.
- The iPhone 3G S also features things like spotlight search, it allows you to search your iPhone for just about anything and will reveal detailed results almost instantly. The new Messages apps includes the ability to send your location, audio & video, photos, and contact information.
- Many of the close to 20 million iPhone users (2G, 3G, and 3GS alike) now able to run iPhone 3.0, Cut, Copy & Paste will be a decidedly new experience and one whose ease-of-use they'll likely enjoy.