Home > News > iPhone game ported to Zune HD
iPhone Game Ported to Zune HD only need 12 Hours
- The Zune HD was released and we owned our first iPhone-based app ported over to the device. Foundation 42 is a company which makes games for the iPhone as well as other platforms, is one of the first companies to get an app working on the Zune HD, they has announced that port an existing iPhone game to the Zune HD only12 hours.
- Like many iPhone developers, Foundation 42 is eyeing up Microsoft's hot new gadget as another outlet for its games, including an as yet unreleased title, WordMonger.
- The game they used to try this out was a word puzzle game, they we able to get a full working version of their game on the Zune HD.
- The WordMonger game was built using the MonoTouch toolkit, which the team was evidently able to port over to XNA with minimal effort. Whether this is more to do with MonoTouch than some kind of inherent near-compatibility between the two devices, I wouldn't like to say at this point, but it's got to be an encouraging feat for the trillions of iPhone develops out there.
- The Zune HD is a really powerful little gadget, and that Tegra chip is capable of some impressive feats. We hope Microsoft opens up the platform soon, as this could be greats news for Zune HD owners and Microsoft if game developers can transfer existing games to the Zune HD so easily and quickly.
- Recommend Related Software:
- WinX Free DVD to iPhone Ripper
Ripping DVD disc movies into iPhone, iPod + touch, Apple TV video formats, extracting audio from DVD into MP3 music, easy and full control video and audio parameters, amazing fast ripping speed and excellent video quality.
- WinX Free iPhone Video Converter
Converting popular video formats include AVI, FLV, WMV etc. to iPhone, iPod + touch, Apple TV video formats, support separating audio from original video into MP3 music, easy video splitting, full control output image size and other video and audio parameters adjustments.