WinX Video Converter Platinum is professional video converting software that makes it easy to convert nearly all HD and regular videos, e.g. MTS, M2TS, HD AVI, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV, AVI, FLV, MP4, etc. Using this versatile video converter, you can convert videos to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, FLV for playing on PC or further edition. Furthermore, it can facilitate users to convert various videos to formats of popular portable players, like iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PDA, 3GP, Zune and so on. Multi-core CPU, Hyper-threading supported, and built with advanced technologies, this video converting software gives you fast conversion speed, smooth process and excellent result.
WinX Video Converter Platinum User Guide
How to rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, FLV, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PDA, Zune, 3GP with this video converter?
- Free download WinX Video Converter Platinum. Launch the program, and then load videos by clicking "Add ".
- Select the output format as you wish, like DVD to AVI, DVD to FLV, DVD to iPhone, DVD to iPad.
- Click "Browse" button in the output setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted video.
- Start converting. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
Other Useful Tips
- Trim video segment to convert by dragging slide bar under video preview window or setting "Start time" and "End time".
- Define audio and video parameters to optimize the output video according to individual needs.
- Select "Use High Quality Engine".
- Choose "CPU Core Use".
- If you find an image you like in the video, just click "Snapshot" button under the preview window to store the image in your folder.
Q. Can I edit video file name for proper display on my iPhone/iPod/Apple TV?
A. Yes, you can. WinX Video Converter Platinum provides users the abilities of defining the display name and artist name of target video for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, etc. To do this, please edit "Display Name" and "Artist Name" in the "File Setting" area.
Q: How to extract pictures from DVD movie?
A: Select your favorite picture by dragging slide bar or by setting the "Start Time" and "End Time". Then click snapshot button to take picture appearing in the video and store as JPG or BMP.
Q. How to extract background music from video file?
A. Load video files, and select "to Music" button. You will be able to extract the background music as MP3 music file.