WinX iPhone Video Converter is a comprehensive video converting program which helps you convert a wide range of videos to iPhone (including iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4), iPad/Air/Mini (New), Apple TV, iTunes, MP4, M4V, MOV, etc. Specifically, this iPhone video converter supports converting regular video AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, FLV, High Definition video AVCHD (MTS, M2TS), HDTV, BDTV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MKV, as well as JVC Canon Panasonic Sony camcorder videos. Just a few clicks, your inserted videos could be converted to your Apple portable devices.
WinX iPhone Video Converter User Guide
How to Convert AVI, WMV, MPEG, FLV, AVCHD, MKV and Camcorder Videos to iPhone/iPad with WinX iPhone Video Converter?
- Free download WinX iPhone Video Converter. Launch the program and import the video. You can load video by clicking "+Video" button.
- Select one Apple portable device, say, iPhone 6/6 Plus/5C/5S/5/4S/4, iPad, iTunes, Apple TV, Apple TV HD.
- Click "Browse" button in Output Setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted video.
- Start converting. You can view the converting progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
Other Useful Tips
- Trim video segment to convert by dragging slide bar under video preview window or setting "Start time" and "End time".
- Crop the frame size of a movie image, cut off unwanted area of a video to feature a highlight, or crop video to remove the black bars.
- Select "Use High Quality Engine" or set "Use Advanced De-interlace Accelerator" for better image quality.
- Choose "CPU Core Use" or "Use Intelligent A/V Synchronizer".
Q. Can I Edit Video File Name for Proper Display on My iPhone/iPad/iTunes/Apple TV?
A. WinX iPhone Video Converter has a unique feature to make target video display with proper file name on iPhone/iPad/iTunes/Apple TV. To do this, please import source video, and select the output format, and then click "Rename" to edit video file name.
Q: How to Extract Pictures from Source Video?
A: Select your favorite picture by dragging slide bar or by setting the "Start Time" and "End Time". Then click snapshot button to take picture appearing in the video and store as PNG.
Q. How to Extract Background Music from Video File?
A. Import the video file, and select "to Music" button. You will be able to extract the background music as MP3/AVC/AC3 music file.