Home >WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe FAQ
Digiarty Software Support & FAQ
It's our long-held consistent goal to provide our world-wide customers with the most competitive quality products and most satisfactory services.
FREE Support Support
We offer preferential email support for all of our registered users. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems with our products. The better you describe the problem the sooner we will be able to solve it. Unregistered users can enjoy our effective email support, too.
FREE Sales Support
Anything regarding sales issues is also welcome. Before emailing us your concerns or problems, you may browse the most commonly asked questions below. We're gathering more questions and answers on this page and upgrading them continuously.
- What benefits are available if I purchase WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe?
- What payment method do you accept?
- Is it safe to purchase product via your website?
- When and how can I get WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe after I ordered?
- Do you offer any discount for non-profit organizations/schools?
- Could I get discount for purchasing other WinX products if I have bought WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe?
- I purchase the wrong product by mistake. Can I exchange it for the right one?
- What is your refund policy?
- I am just trying to install the program on my bedroom computer, but I got an invalid license pop-up. How can I do if I want to install programs on more than one computer?
- What's the difference between the trial and the full version?
- I didn't receive the license code for several hours after my purchase. Why?
- I have purchased WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe but it does not accept the License Code. It shows "Invalid".
- Can I use one license of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe on multiple computers?
- What should I do to move the software I purchased from the old computer to the new one?
- What if I lost the license code?
- Do I need to re-register after I re-install the software?
- How do I register my copy? Do I need to go online to do so?
Digiarty Backup CD
- How about your CD version?
- I purchased your program. But I need the Backup CD now. Is it possible to buy your CD version?
- Is Back-up CD refundable?
Download, Install and Upgrade
- When I install the new version, I get an error "access denied code 5" and it gives the choice to abort retry or ignore. Why?
- I have just purchased WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. Could you please tell me the meaning of "You have 3 downloads remaining"?
- What is your upgrade policy? Is it free?
- How do I upgrade my program?
- I want to review WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, can I get a full version for free?
- How can I join your affiliate program?
- What should I do to be your reseller?
- I work for magazine, what should I do to distribute your software by CD covermount?
What benefits are available if I purchase WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe?
- 1. Convert Multi-track HD video M2TS, AVCHD, HDTV, BDAV, MPEG-TS, MKV to AVI, MPEG, DVD, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Xbox, etc.
- 2. You will get the full version of our software (5 minutes limitation or watermark removed)
- 3. FREE lifetime technical support via e-mail, guaranteed reply within one business day.
- 4. FREE lifetime update to the latest version.
- 5. Get discount for purchasing other products. Email us for details.
What payment method do you accept?
- We accept several types of payment: Credit Card, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax, etc.
Is it safe to purchase product via your website?
- Yes, it is 100% secure to do business with us. The Payment platforms we utilize is Avangate, one of the most trusted ecommerce companies in the world. The order of your private information, such as credit card number, addresses and so on will never be disclosed without your specific permission.
When and how can I get WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe after I ordered?
- Once you complete the online order, you were supposed to receive an email with the order information and license code from our payment processor Avangate. Please allow a few minutes for the auto-generated license message to reach your inbox. Check the spam folder if you could not find the license retrieval email. However, there is possibility that your email service provider rejects emails from unknown senders. Please feel free to contact us if you do not get the email after 30 minutes.
Do you offer any discount for non-profit organizations/schools?
- Yes, Digiarty Software offers discount of all the products for approved schools, churches, government entities and charitable organizations! You can write an email to us with prove, up to 50% discount will be offered.
- Back to Top
Could I get discount for purchasing other WinX products if I have bought WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe?
- Yes, you could. We offer up to 50% discount for purchased users to purchase other product(s). Please simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org for detailes.
I purchase the wrong product by mistake. Can I exchange it for the right one?
- Yes, you can. In this case, please uninstall the wrong product first. Then email us with your order information and the right product you want. We will exchange the right one for you.
What is your refund policy?
- Digiarty Software, Inc. provides refunds within 30 days of product purchase. We'll hold the 30-day money back guarantee if our products cannot normally work with error or bug and we cannot solve it within an acceptable period of time or provide a temporary solution. Sometimes the software doesn't work well due to improper operations. We strongly suggest you contact our support team for help first with detailed problem description. One business day reply is guaranteed.
- Please note we do not accept unreasonable or unexplained refund. The following refund requests will be rejected:
1. You request a refund for no particular reason;
2. You request a refund by simply a "It does not work" or "I do not want it" reason and refuse to elaborate;
3. You request a refund for a feature we do not have/support. Digiarty products are sold as "try-before-you-buy" software. We highly recommend you to verify the program's functions and make sure it works well on your computer before your purchase.
4. You request for a refund for Back-up CD. Since Back- up CD is shipped by our payment processors Avangate. And according to the refund policy of Avangate, Back-up CD is non-refundable.
I am just trying to install the program on my bedroom computer, but I got an invalid license pop-up. How can I do if I want to install programs on more than one computer?
- We are really sorry that one license of our software can be used on one computer only. However, we offer personal license for those who want to install the program on more than one of their personal computers (support up to 3 PCs). Go to http://www.winxdvd.com/hd-video-converter-deluxe/buy.htm and you can find the buy link. If you want more licenses, e.g. company license, site license, please contact us at email@example.com for help.
What's the difference between the trial and the full version?
- Trial version is limited to convert the first five minutes of any video. (And thus, Trim function is not available for the trial version.) After you purchase the program, you will be provided the license code which will unlock these limitations.
I didn't receive the license code for several hours after my purchase. Why?
- The possible reasons might be:
1. Due to your email setting, the letter with license code went to Trash directly. Please check the folder there.
2. You provided invalid email address when you ordered the software.
3. Your email service provider rejects emails from unknown senders.
Please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are under one of the last two situations.
I have purchased WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe but it does not accept the License Code. It shows "Invalid".
- Please uninstall it first and then reload it to have a try. Besides, please pay attention to the following tips:
- 1. It is highly recommended to copy and paste the license code instead of entering it directly. Please make sure there is no blank space.
- 2. If you want to enter it directly, please pay attention to the hyphen between numbers and do not move the mouse in which case it will highlight the letters and numbers and remove all of them when you enter the next letter or number.
- 3. Please run it as administrator in case that your account has no permission to write the registry.
- 4. Non-system partitions, like D: / E: / etc., are recommended to install.
Can I use one license of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe on multiple computers?
- If you would like to have multiple users and multiple PCs running WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, you need purchase multiple licenses so that each copy is used legally. We offer substantial discounts when you order 2 or more of any WinX product.
What should I do to move the software I purchased from the old computer to the new one?
- Firstly, please uninstall the software from your old computer. And then download the version you purchased from our website or use the CD you bought to install it on your new one. Use the registration information you got before to activate.
What if I lost the license code?
- If you lost your license code, please do not worry and feel free to contact us to request your original license. Please provide us with detailed information about your purchase, such as order ID, email address, user name, etc.
Do I need to re-register after I reinstall the software?
- Yes, you need to re-register after you reinstall the software.
How do I register my copy? Do I need to go online to do so?
- You can simply register the program by coping and pasting the license code to the program. Generally, the program will auto-remind users to register every time you launch it if you have not registered it.
- If there is no reminding, it simply means that it is registered.
How about your CD version?
- CD version is a backup for Download version containing the installation programs. It can save download time and keep the software safe. Please note that the CD version does not include registration information for the software. And it may take about 7-15 days for the delivery of the CD according to your location.
I purchased your program. But I need the Backup CD now. Is it possible to buy your CD version?
- We're sorry that you are not available to purchase the Backup CD once your order is released. As developer, we only provide download version for our customers. The Backup CD of the program is provided by the payment platform. You only have the chance to buy the CD version when ordering the product.
- Back to Top
Is Back-up CD refundable?
- Back-up CD is shipped by our payment processor Avangate. And according to the refund policy of Avangate, Back-up CD is non-refundable. Thanks for your understanding.
When I install the new version, I get an error "access denied code 5" and it gives the choice to abort retry or ignore. Why?
- Generally, you can just close the WinX products when installing the new version. But it seems that the first time you installed the new version, WinX was still running. So the error appeared. Could you please uninstall the old version first and then install the latest version? And non-system partitions, like D: / E: / etc., are recommended to install.
I have just purchased WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. Could you please tell me the meaning of "You have 3 downloads remaining"?
- The download link is provided by the payment processor Avangate and it means you can use the link to download the program three times only.
- But, please don't worry about that, there is no such limitation on our official site. Please simply visit this page to find the download link of the product you purchased.
- They are always for the latest version and of no time limits, you can keep it for future use.
- Note: It does not mean you can use the program on three computers.
What is your upgrade policy? Is it free?
- To make it fair to our purchased customers, free updates are offered only for our purchased/paid customers. And we hope you could understand this. You could enjoy any upgrade, major or minor, without any fee involved for the software you purchased.
How do I upgrade my program?
- Generally, we will upgrade our products regularly to improve our program's performance with advanced functions. To check if the version you have is the latest version, you can simply click the "Check new version" button on the interface. It will lead you to the upgrade page and the latest version is free for registered users to download. Furthermore, we are planning to add the function of checking auto-upgrade to all the products in the near future.
- Back to Top
I want to review WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, can I get a full version for free?
- Yes, we provide full version for website editors or bloggers for test and review. You can contact us if you want to review this product. Please provide detailed information, such as the name of the blog or website you work for, your job for this website, what product you are interested, how many licenses you need, so that we can send you the corresponding materials.
How can I join your affiliate program?
- At present, we only accept Avangate Affiliate System, so you are interested in join our affiliate program, you can sign up Digiarty Affiliate program, it only takes a few minutes. Please feel free to contact us for further materials or any questions at: email@example.com.
What should I do to be your reseller?
- We recommend that you become an authorized Reseller for Digiarty Software. To be our reseller, you can receive 50% - 80% discount off the retail cost of Digiarty products. For more information about reseller benefits, you can take a look at the page for partners: http://www.winxdvd.com/reseller.htm