Charming, audacious, and timely, WAll-E's lighthearted magic and stellar visuals testify once again to Pixar's ingenuity. And recently, the DVD version of WALL-E was put on the market with the latest copy protection technology supported.
However, the technology got WALL-E fans down when they tried backing up their favorite WALL-E movie to PC or portable devices. The reason was common DVD ripper or backup software failed to support DVDs of new generation copy protection technology. They got crashed or worked out of order. Then, choose WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. It worked perfectly ripping and backing up such DVDs as WALL-E, to AVI, WMV, MP4, iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc. Learn more.
Besides, this DVD Ripper Software can also backup The Princess and the Frog, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, 2012, Avatar, Alice in Wonderland, etc
Purchase now to enjoy holiday promotion. List Price $59.95, Now $39.95.
Note: Our software is for personal DVD backup only. No commercial use.
The Tools You Need:
Step One - Precheck the DVD Title Number
Play the movie WALL-E with DVD player software. When it comes to the movie (main content), please check the DVD title and record the title number.
Step Two - Select the Correct Title Number
1. Launch WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and import the DVD of WALL-E. You can load from DVD driver by clicking "DVD Disc" or from DVD folder by clicking "Folder".
2. Find the title number you record and check it. Then you are able to rip and backup DVD from the main content. The title in this tutorial is just an example
Step Three - Rip and Backup WALL-E.
1. Select the output format as you wish, like DVD to AVI, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to iPod, DVD to iPhone, etc.
2. Click "Browse" button in output setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted video.
3. Start ripping. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
1. Choose Audio language.
2. Choose the subtitle if you need. The subtitle is disabled by default.
3. Define video and audio parameters to customize video quality, like resolution, and frame rate, etc.
4. Select "Use High Quality Engine" for better image quality.
5. Set "CPU Core Use".
6. Choose "Use Advanced De-interlace Accelerator".
7. Choose "Run as Safe Mode" to smooth the conversion process. But converting under Safe Mode takes a little more time than normal mode.
After that, you can successfully rip and backup WALL-E to the format you wish. Free download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum now!
Rip and Backup DVDs
FASTEST Ripping Speed
Best Image Quality
Practical Video Editing
Copyright © 2014 Digiarty Software, Inc. All rights reserved