WinX DVD Ripper Platinum - Advanced DVD Backup Solution. Compatible with Windows 7.
Star Trek 2009 reignites a classic franchise with action, humor, a strong story, and brilliant visuals. This movie greatly pleases traditional Trekkies and new fans alike. On Nov. 17, 2009, the DVD version of Star Trek 2009 was released with the latest DVD copy protection technology. It's good news that Trekkies can possess their favorite movies now.
However, when backing up Star Trek 2009 DVD, almost all common DVD ripper or backup software crashed or worked out of order. Is there any program compatible with DVDs of the new generation copy protection technology? The answer is yes and WinX DVD Ripper Platinum offers the best solution to rip and backup Star Trek 2009 to AVI, WMV, MP4, iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc. Learn more.
Besides, this DVD Ripper Software can also backup The Princess and the Frog, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, 2012, Avatar, Alice in Wonderland, etc
Purchase now to enjoy holiday promotion. List Price $59.95, Now $39.95.
Note: Our software is for personal DVD backup only. No commercial use.
The Tools You Need:
Step One - Precheck the DVD Title Number
Play the movie Star Trek 2009 with DVD player software. When it comes to the movie (main content), please check the DVD title and record the title number.
Tips: From our test and customers' feedback when backing up Star Trek 2009, you may try title 21 first. If they don't work, you need to find the title number by playing it because the title number changes in different DVD version.
Step Two - Select the Correct Title Number
1. Launch WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and import the DVD of Star Trek 2009. You can load from DVD driver by clicking "DVD Disc" or from DVD folder by clicking "Folder".
2. Find the title number you record and check it. Then you are able to rip and backup DVD from the main content.
Step Three - Rip and Backup Star Trek 2009.
1. Select the output format as you wish, like DVD to AVI, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to iPod, DVD to iPhone, etc.
2. Click "Browse" button in output setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted video.
3. Start ripping. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
1. Choose Audio language.
2. Choose the subtitle if you need. The subtitle is disabled by default.
3. Define video and audio parameters to customize video quality, like resolution, and frame rate, etc.
4. Select "Use High Quality Engine" for better image quality.
5. Set "CPU Core Use".
6. Choose "Use Advanced De-interlace Accelerator".
7. Choose "Run as Safe Mode" to smooth the conversion process. But converting under Safe Mode takes a little more time than normal mode.
After that, you can successfully rip and backup Star Trek 2009 to the format you wish. Free download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum now!
Rip and Backup Any DVDs
FASTEST Ripping Speed
Best Image Quality
Practical Video Editing